Duke Of Edinburgh Information Evening
Are you interested in undertaking your
Duke of Edinburgh Award ?
Would you like to do this with Girlguiding Birmingham?
Then come along to our Information Evening on
Wednesday 15 October 2014 to find out more!
7.30 p.m. – 9.00p.m.
Trefoil House, Brownsea Drive, Blucher Street. B1 1QL
The evening is aimed at;
• Anyone between the ages of 14-24
• Anyone thinking about starting the award or anyone who wants to find out more about what is involved
• Anyone who has already completed part of the award or anyone wishing to progress to another level. (i.e. bronze to silver, silver to gold)
• Anyone who is on their own who would like to join a D of E group, or those who are already part of a group/unit.
• Parents and Leaders are invited to come along too.
When you decide to undertake your Duke of Edinburgh Award you will be asked to pay a registration fee of £16.00 for bronze and silver levels and £23.00 for Gold – you will have the opportunity to register on the 15th October and you may wish to bring the registration fee with you.
A quick outline of the D of E Award Programme
Volunteering: undertaking service to individuals or in the community
Physical: improving in an area of sport, dance or fitness activities
Skills: developing practical and social skills and personal interests
Expedition: planning, training for and completion of an adventurous journey
Visit the Duke of Edinburgh Award website for more info www.dofe.org
We hope to see you on the 15 October 2014 !!!